National Baking Day
Try using Doterra Essential Oils to enhance the flavour in your baking naturally. This quick and simple recipe is loved by the whole family. Vegan and Gluten Free make them the perfect snack!
Wild Orange Chocolate Balls
- 5 dates
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup sunflower kernels
- ⅓ cup organic maple syrup
- ½ cup chocolate powder or cacao powder
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 5 drops wild orange oil
- Soak the dates in a small bowl of water for 10 minutes. Discard the water and remove the pits from the dates. Place all ingredients into a food processor. Process for 3 minutes, stopping to scrape sides of bowl if needed.
- Turn off food processor and roll mix into small balls. Eat up friends!
- You can also change the flavours… Additional ideas: substitute cacao powder for carob powder. Instead of wild orange oil you could try Doterra peppermint or Doterra lemon oil.