Plastic Free July – Do your bit
‘Plastic Free July’ – Join millions of people reducing their plastic waste next month. We all need to start to do our bit. Maybe plan to exchange 1-2 products a month with plastic free alternatives. Here is a small selection of our products to help you start your journey…
- Toothbrush – One billion plastic toothbrushes are thrown away each year, switch to our Bamboo Toothbrushes
- Ear Buds – These end up in our waterways and in our oceans, breaking down slowly and releasing micro plastics which are then ingested by marine animals, switch to our Plastic Free Ear Buds
- Kitchen Cleaning Brush – This type of larger plastic item that just gets thrown into landfill is an easy one to replace with our Coconut Cleaning Brush
- Wipes – Did you know most of the baby wipes and cosmetic wipes that are on the market contain plastic? Therefore do not break down. These do not contain plastic Organic Cosmetic Wipes and Organic Baby Wipes
- Straws – We are all slowly moving away from using straws, but if you need to find an alternative this amazing pack of Bamboo Straws also comes with a cleaning brush in its own cotton bag. I think they make a great gift too.
- Plastic Bottles – we have two great glass bottles that are perfect for outside dining Lotus Drinking Bottle and OM Table Water Bottle
- Shampoo Bars – Our new favourite product our Shampoo Bars and Conditioner Bars are just great and really work!
- Bamboo Cutlery Set – Festival goers, campers and back packers we simply love this Bamboo Cutlery Set
- Beeswax Wrap – This is a great alternative to all that clingfilm we all use and better for you too as you are not wrapping your fresh food in plastic! Beeswax Wrap
- Shaver – Our ‘zero waste’ Bamboo Handle Safety Razor has become one of our best sellers. It’s easy to recycle and replace the blades.