Foundation – Perfecting Blending Applicator
made of 70% plant based materials
The foam applicator brush from EcoTools is designed to apply liquid foundation and blend cream concealers flawlessly useful for contouring The sponge features a rounded side and a flat side for ultimate versatility. The firm yet flexible applicator tip is ideal for applying makeup to hard to reach contours of the eyes nose and face blending immaculately and smoothly Crafted with EcoFoam technology made of 70 plant based materials Bamboo handle.
Care Tips And Tricks
Extend the life of your sponge, and get rid of bacteria by cleansing sponge weekly.
1. Submerge the sponge under running water. Try not to fully submerge base of sponge in water so sponge does not detach from handle.
2. Remove sponge from water and add a few drops of the EcoTools® Brush Shampoo.
3. Squeeze sponge repeatedly until soap begins to lather. Continue to squeeze, but do not pinch or rub to avoid rips.
4. Rinse under water, continuing to squeeze to remove suds.
5. Under clean water, rinse sponge to remove sponge and makeup buildup. If buildup is still present, repeat steps 1-5.
6. Squeeze out extra water with towel and lay flat to dry
EcoToolsArmed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only environmentally friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools® was born.
Delivery & Returns
All orders over £50 - Free
UK Standard: £3.95
Usually 3 - 5 working days to mainland UK addresses only. Please see the Delivery Section in the Terms and Conditions on our web site.