Precision Blush Brush – 1306
Colour application for the cheeks for cream or powder
The precision blush brush is designed with a unique square cut to control colour application for a perfectly sculpted cheek.
See EcoTools makeup brushes:
How to Care
Care Tips And Tricks
Interested in extending the life of your brushes? Here’s how we clean our brushes:
1. If it’s a brush you use daily, we recommend washing it weekly using our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and warm water.
2. Lather the bristles with our EcoTools® Brush Shampoo and rinse under water until the water runs clear.
3. Try not to fully submerge the base of the bristles in water or your cruelty-free bristles may detach from the form.
4. After rinsing, smooth brush head back into original form and lay flat to dry.
5. Let dry overnight and wake up to a refreshed brush for your morning makeup routine!
6. For a simple daily cleanse, try out our EcoTools® Cleansing Cloths.
EcoToolsArmed with a mission to make women look beautiful on the outside and feel just as good on the inside, sisters Jen and Stacey set out to create a brush collection that was not only environmentally friendly, but chic, high-quality, and affordable too. After sourcing recycled materials, renewable bamboo and better manufacturing processes, in 2007, EcoTools® was born.
Delivery & Returns
All orders over £50 - Free
UK Standard: £3.95
Usually 2 - 3 working days to mainland UK addresses only. Please see the Delivery Section in the Terms and Conditions on our web site.